Hey!! Sorry for disappearing forever again. As much as I love blogging, I also have been looking for a 2nd job; and just bought my first home by myself. It definitely turned out to be QUITE the fixer-upper, but is finally now looking to be in good shape ❤ (Hence the 5 second iPhone shot of this dish – haha.
When I say I had no time >>there was so much manual labor/cleaning to do that I was up until 4 a.m. for several weeks and lost over 10 lbs in a month). Anyways, things have been a little hectic.
In the midst of all this, however, I lived off as clean of processed foods as I could in the morning and at night I batch cooked in hopes that it would last days. Breakfast consisted of powdered matcha made the easy way (1 tsp + 16 oz water & shake), kind bars, and a late snack of kind fruit bars (I added hyperlinks in case you’re curious what kind). Lunch/dinner consisted of quick paleo dishes that made large amounts and could be consumed for days. This was one of my go-to dishes. With pre-made organic riced caulflower (one of my favorite clean eating essentials, it can be made in under an hour! It was made to be a healthy/grain-free version of the Chinese dish fried rice. The fried rice was also made in large quantities to avoid waste/unused produce and feeds a large family or makes leftovers for days.
Hoping this dish helps you stay healthy through a little chaos as well! Here’s to regaining our sparkle together.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pkg (16 oz) organic baby carrots, sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups frozen organic riced cauliflower (2 - 12 oz bags), thawed in fridge overnight
- 2 cups cooked diced boneless/skinless chicken breast
- 1 pkg (16 oz) organic peas, thawed in fridge overnight
- Fresh lime juice, coconut aminos, and sea salt
- Fresh cilantro
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large frying pan. Sauté carrots until cooked, about 8-10 mins. Remove to a separate container.
- Heat remaining olive oil in the large frying pan. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Mix in cauliflower rice and sauté until hot, about 2-3 additional minutes.
- Beat eggs and add into cauliflower rice. Sauté until solid.
- Add chicken and peas and cook another couple mins until hot. Mix in sautéed carrots.
- Flavor with lime juice (I used a couple tablespoons), coconut aminos (I used almost ½ cup), and sea salt (I used 1 tsp) to taste. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.
Latest posts by Regain Your Sparkle (see all)
- Top Ten Essentials for Clean Living (Basic Overview) - June 10, 2017
- Hibiscus Tea (For Sugar Control/Cravings) - June 3, 2017
- Cauliflower Fried Rice - May 6, 2017