Holiday, Valentine’s Day, and birthday gifts are made SO much easier with this Wellness Gift Guide including recommendations for the top 25 natural & holistic gifts for her! If you have any clean eating, chemical hating, gluten-free, vegan, or fitness-loving yogis in your life, these are quick possibly the perfect picks.
Why are they so hard to shop for?
You see, it makes sense that the hardest gift on your life is for your friend, daughter, mom, girlfriend, wife, or other important female figure who’s into wellness. Many people concerned with their health or interest in making a positive contribution to the environment have specific dietary restrictions, don’t use certain cosmetics, don’t use chemicals or other fun but not-so-good for your health products such as candles, etc. So easy gifts such as food items/gift baskets are often out of the question.
Wellness Gift Guide
Luckily, this well wellness gift guide makes it easy for you! So, sit back, relax, pick your price range, and grab the perfect gift for the wellness junkie in your life 😊
Wellness Gifts Under $25
- Natural lip gloss – Pacifica is well known in the wellness/natural world because they are one of the most popular natural brands sold at Target (plus use natural colors and ingredients). Their cute lip glosses are gluten-free, vegan, and affordable; you can get two for under $25! Haven’t found the one yet? Check out my other affordable, natural makeup recommendations options blog.
- Mini food processor, kitchen hanging pan rack, (or smaller wall rack ), apple corer/slicer + portable almond butter – Gifts for your favorite foodie! These small kitchen items have made my wellness life amazing! This mini food processor makes the quickest natural sauces with an olive oil or mayo base and herbs ground in. The pan racks make healthy living in a small space possible; freeing up a lot of additional kitchen cabinet space for healthy food. And the apple corer + almond butter helps them make a healthy snack on the go in under 30 seconds!
- Plants – Pretty self-explanatory, plants are amazing for indoor air quality and make the place look good. Grab a fav, an adorable pot, and you’re all set!
- Himalayan salt lamp – These are trendy and fill the room with “positive vibes”/a cool glow. Pick the standard favorite or a fun rainbow color changing salt lamp for a unique glow.
- Essential oils: Diffuser, jewelry, or car diffuser – Who doesn’t love their essential oils?! Most wellness lovers, however, can be a little choosy with their essential oil brand of choice. So, it’s always a fan and fun bet to instead get one of these fun accessories that they just can’t live without!
- Lotion – Lotions made with natural ingredients are generally well-liked. This Mango butter is one of my favorite because it smells like a tropical paradise and is made without coconut oil, and lots of mango butter and shea butter (love coconut oil but can cause issues for those prone to breakouts).
- Inspirational anything – Most wellness-obsessed love inspiration and motivation! This cute book, “Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar” made its way around my entire office as each little story makes you feel imperfectly human. Another favorite of many are daily mindfulness cards such as these. And of course, many others.
- Something sparkly – when all else fails, a little sparkle never hurt anyone 😉. Earrings can spark allergies the worst, so bracelets and necklaces are usually your safest bet. Especially pieces with meaning such gorgeous inspirational pieces like these.
Wellness Gifts $25-$50
- Molcajete, Himalayan salt platter, pizza stone – My background was over 10+ years in food marketing and products, so I know food entertaining trends the best of all these categories. If they like to be the talk of the party for their dish, then this molcajete is the right choice for them. It makes guacamole or salsa right inside of it and is then used for serving it; for the most talked about appetizer! The Himalayan salt platter is also an impressive dish for serving appetizers and charcuterie, leaving a delicate salty finish on anything served on it. And finally, the pizza stone helps you make amazon fresh pizza right at home (works great for any diet choice).
- Stainless steel tumblers (these #1 rated ones from Simple Modern have ombre designs and so many fun colors) or glass waterbottles, tumblers, and/or fun cups – Every wellness lover, likes to drink clean water from a waterbottle that doesn’t leach any type of dangerous metal or plastic into their drink. The best, safest known options in the industry are glass and stainless steel. Grab any brand/kind in their favorite color, quote, etc.
- Soy-based Candles – Candles made from soy are known in the natural world to be a lot safer and healthier than burning toxic beeswax candles. My personal favorites is Lemon & Vanilla Bean by LuLu candles, but any from this brand are overall a good pick – I’ve loved every single one I’ve had so far.
- Nice glass containers for food – Why store and heat your food in plastic containers; well-known for leeching toxic chemicals? If your favorite wellness lover hasn’t made the switch yet, these are a great value, a variety of sizes, and made from thicker glass so pretty sturdy.
Wellness Gifts $50+ (the splurge)
- Natural Cocktails Kit – Grab a bottle of gluten-free vodka (like Titos), tequila, or silver rum, a rimming dish, and a nice shaker (this one in rainbow chrome/mermaid colors makes my day), and a good rimming salt (I just get a basic sea salt and mix with lemon, lime, or grapefruit zest). Put all of the items into a gift basket, to make their favorite margaritas, martinis, and/or other natural cocktails! If you’re feeling super creative, add a couple of your favorite recipes.
- Cold-pressed juicer – this is the most reasonably priced of Amazon’s toll selling cold-pressed juicers. If you really want to go the extra mile with your gift, this is phenomenal. I’m not sure I’ve ever been this pleased with a gift of this price range, the juice tastes about 100x better than in-store and the nutritional value is much higher.
- Smoothie maker – Ninja – I’m really not sure shelling out the extra cash for one of these it worth it. This reasonably priced Ninja works great for making soups, green smoothies, homemade nut milks, and pretty much everything they could ever need blended.
- Vacuum with hepa filter – Not the most exciting gift, haha, but one of the most functional. Vacuums that include hepa filters are an amazing aide for those who have pets, extra dust, really bad allergies, etc. The extra filtering system is great for taking that extra step to keep your indoor air quality clean.
- A reverse osmosis system or Berkey System – with the vast majority of the body made of water, what’s the point of cleaning up your diet and lifestyle if you’re still receiving the majority of your toxins from your water? Give them the gift of clean water with a reverse osmosis system or if they won’t be able to find someone to install it or are renting then the Berkey is tops!
- The wellness obsessed spends so much money on their healthy, often times just extra money or gift cards for the basics like clothes and shoes is an amazing help.
I own the majority of the items listed in the wellness gift guide above or have had them recommended by one of my close friends, so if you have any questions, feel free to comment below or reach out to me at [email protected]. By the way, just a few no-go’s to add, for those who are into wellness, food, supplements, and recipe books, unless requested are usually not the best options for gifts (most people who are into wellness are for a reason; dietary restrictions are common so it’s best to play it safe and avoid these items). Either way, I hope you found something amazing for her!
Here’s to the perfect gift and regaining our sparkle together,
Leave a Reply