Cleaner Sweets – In light of harder-to-control winter cravings, I’m continuing on with CLEANER sweets recipes! This week’s recipe is for natural gluten free no bake cookies. These are another great freezer-stored dessert and can be frozen and thawed/consumed when a craving hits!
Made without gluten, soy, dairy, processed sugar, or tree nuts, these all natural gluten free no bake cookies will satisfy your chocolate and peanut butter cravings and can be ready quickly!
I make a large batch, so once they are prepared, I can store half in the freezer for a convenient and healthier aid to my satisfying my sweet tooth. The recipe can easily be modified if desired by adding nuts, coconut flakes, dried fruit, sea salt topping, etc.
Ps. If you are a total sugar addict like me, check out these healthier/gluten free sweets:
Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
Gluten Free Cut Out Sugar Cookies
Chocolate Dessert Cups
(this one isn’t mine, but I’m just completely in <3 with Lexi’s Clean Kitchen)
Or, trying to cut back on your sugar? I highly recommend Hibiscus Tea; the perfect combat to your sugar cravings!
I hope you enjoy these cleaner desserts! Here’s to regaining our sparkle together,
Natural No-Bake Cookies
- Melt the first three ingredients together in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a slow boil. Cook for two additional mins over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Mix in peanut butter. Allow to cool for a couple minutes. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop cookies by rounded tablespoons on the parchment paper (will be somewhat runny so leave space between each).
- Leave out at room temperature for 55-60 minutes until hardened or speed up in the fridge for 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy right away, store in the fridge, or freeze for later use.